Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#228) Motivation: What Gets You Going—and Keeps You Going?
- (#373) What Factors Affect Teaching Efficacy?
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Discipline
Consider where you can expand beyond your comfort zone. Insights can come at any time. We just need to be open. One appeared a few days ago in a yoga class–while I was doing my best imitation of swaying tree, … Continue reading
Perhaps understanding and accepting the uncertainty will allow you to see additional choices and paths to success. Last week seven words focused my attention. Are you afraid to ad-lib your life? Do you have to script each moment as you … Continue reading
This week spend some time looking in your rear view mirror. In a few weeks, the calendar turns to 2017. For some, it will be “good riddance” to 2016. Others will have fond memories and gratitude of the past twelve months. … Continue reading
I have witnessed people play a disappointing game of “drop and leave” with their goals and dreams. Have you ever looked at your desk and wondered, “How in the world did it get in this condition?” What with books, papers, … Continue reading
Once we discover what we feel is our passion (or at least, our interest that could become a passion), the work has only begun. One day in class, a thirty-something student raised her hand to ask a question about my … Continue reading