Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#62) Are You A Critical Thinker?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#415) Does the Disturbance Disturb You?
- (Issue #476) Red Team Analysis
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#84) Your Small Choices Create Your Larger Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Discipline
Ask yourself what you need to do to create what you do not want. Wasn’t it Einstein who said that if we keep doing the same thing and expect different results, we’re idiots? Well, I’m sure he didn’t use the … Continue reading
They—like so many (all?) parents then and now—had to write their own parenting how-to guide. A half century later, I am grateful. Today (August 11, 2019) marks the 50th anniversary of my father’s death. He succumbed, at age 56, to … Continue reading
When you set your goals you said to yourself, “These matter to me.” As you review where you have been and where you want to go, ask yourself, “What matters now?” And then act on it. While we set goals … Continue reading
If we gaze in one direction, toward the subject and the toward the subject only, we miss the full spectrum. On every sunrise beach walk, Roxie and I see people capturing the splendor of the dawn. Generally, with their phones … Continue reading