Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#118) You Never Know Who is in the Audience
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: change
You make your partner look good. The scene is never about you…. When we learn we either acquire new skills and knowledge or modify old structures of knowing and doing. It helps us adapt, change, survive, grow, and thrive. The … Continue reading
Consider where you can expand beyond your comfort zone. Insights can come at any time. We just need to be open. One appeared a few days ago in a yoga class–while I was doing my best imitation of swaying tree, … Continue reading
What do we choose to allow into our lives? What do we dismiss from our lives? On a friend’s recommendation, I bought Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business. The author lays out a simple premise, “If you’re not happy … Continue reading
Speaking and writing does not belong to some elite group of individuals. Have you considered publishing or speaking to broaden the powerful impact and reach you already have on those around you? It could be for a small local audience … Continue reading