Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#354) What Can You Really Control?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: fear
Consider where you can expand beyond your comfort zone. Insights can come at any time. We just need to be open. One appeared a few days ago in a yoga class–while I was doing my best imitation of swaying tree, … Continue reading
If we focus on the possible negative, we get sucked into it. Lessons. Everywhere, lessons present themselves. And they remind us that we are always students. Lifelong learners. If we pay attention. My latest education has come over the past … Continue reading
Do you allow people into your head who would not invite into your home? Angelina Ahrendts’ (Senior VP @ Apple) letter to her daughters this week offers the following advice: …Stay in your lane…the path will illuminate itself so long … Continue reading
How and with whom can you share love and goodness this week? In a recent survey by the American Psychological Association 52% of respondents identified the 2016 presidential election as “a very or somewhat significant source of stress” in their lives. … Continue reading