Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: excuses
A relationship with Ida Ownly has no future other than one of contrition, remorse, disappointment, and heartbreak. You know Ida Ownly, don’t you? I’m sure you (like me) have spent some time with her. And when we do it generally … Continue reading
Until she made the decision to start focusing on how her now created her later, she lived a life of unfulfilled expectations. Last week in Chicago, Liz Murray opened our conference with riveting revelations about her journey. Liz’s story is … Continue reading
It was a reminder to appreciate my obligations and continue to find and embrace ways to meet them head on. Two and a half weeks ago I had rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder. Having gone through the process … Continue reading
A person’s interpretation of an event can have a powerful impact on future motivation. One of the most powerful strategies for success focuses on the concept of locus of control. Where is the focus of power in your life? Do … Continue reading