Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#54) College Completion: Asking the Right Questions
- (#164) Nurturing the Optimal Experience for Students and Employees
- (#215) Consistent Talk or Consistent Action?
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#409) More with Less or Less with More?
- (#456) Rainbows
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: remorse
(#270) Have You Spent Time With Ida Ownly?
A relationship with Ida Ownly has no future other than one of contrition, remorse, disappointment, and heartbreak. You know Ida Ownly, don’t you? I’m sure you (like me) have spent some time with her. And when we do it generally … Continue reading
Posted in action, Anxiety, awareness, Discipline, Excuses, Failure, fitness, focus, fortitude, growth, initiative, Integrity, Mindfulness, Motivation, organization, Personal growth, potential, priorities, Priority management, Words and Action Tagged budgeting, discipline, excuses, exercising, later, priorities, procrastination, regret, remorse, saving, stress, time management Leave a comment