Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#189) Be Bold. Be Daring. Be Authentic.
- Roxie: Moving Beyond the Biscuit
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (Issue #482) Political Pyrotechnicians
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Integrity
This week’s blog post draws on the sixth core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Taking time to consider, ponder, remember, analyze, evaluate, and appreciate the various connections of life. It sounds logical, commonsensical, and a … Continue reading
When you set your goals you said to yourself, “These matter to me.” As you review where you have been and where you want to go, ask yourself, “What matters now?” And then act on it. While we set goals … Continue reading
Considered evaluation can alter, broaden, and strengthen our belief system. My wife and I recently heard several teens deliver a Sunday message at their church. Their individual messages struck common chords about compassion, acceptance, and communal growth. One of the … Continue reading