Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#403) Create Your Own Story Or Someone Else Will
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#268) P.R.I.D.E for Student (Life) Success
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#274) Igniting Passion: Seven Superlative Student Stars
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: friendship
Adults, are we listening? Three lessons from elementary school this week. (1) Mrs. Hullender teaches 1st grade at the Atlantic Beach Elementary School. Last Tuesday I had the opportunity to visit her classroom during a mini leadership conference. That’s right. … Continue reading
I totally understand that many people just don’t know what to do when someone in front of them says, “I have cancer.” Last week I shared the well-intentioned and well-executed words and actions that so many people offered on behalf … Continue reading
Stay healthy and hug a little longer. A few days ago, the world lost a wonderful soul. My friend (dating back more than 40 years to our college days) Royce Duncan made the transition from this world to what lies … Continue reading
For me, comparatory suffering creates its own issues. My suffering is mine. Yours is yours. Does it really help to compare it to someone or something else— while denying the feelings in front of you? You’ve heard them. Probably have … Continue reading