Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#121) Living with Purpose: Are You Betraying Yourself?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- (#422) Ask. Listen. Act.
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: humor
Enjoy three-minutes-and-fifty-one-seconds of my miscues. And consider how each miscue you make can strengthen you and maybe help someone else. Don’t be ruled by fear of failure. President Theodore Roosevelt had a way with words. Growing up as a spindly and … Continue reading
Stay healthy and hug a little longer. A few days ago, the world lost a wonderful soul. My friend (dating back more than 40 years to our college days) Royce Duncan made the transition from this world to what lies … Continue reading