Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#426) It’s Easy to be Left Behind
- (#418) Helping A Village Find Its Voice
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#272) Grit: What Keeps You Moving Toward Your Goals?
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: humor
Enjoy three-minutes-and-fifty-one-seconds of my miscues. And consider how each miscue you make can strengthen you and maybe help someone else. Don’t be ruled by fear of failure. President Theodore Roosevelt had a way with words. Growing up as a spindly and … Continue reading
Stay healthy and hug a little longer. A few days ago, the world lost a wonderful soul. My friend (dating back more than 40 years to our college days) Royce Duncan made the transition from this world to what lies … Continue reading