Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (Issue #508) Is Your Help Helping?
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (Issue #495) Just What I Needed
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- The Seven Week Challenge
- (Issue #505) Orange to Blue
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: mistakes
Enjoy three-minutes-and-fifty-one-seconds of my miscues. And consider how each miscue you make can strengthen you and maybe help someone else. Don’t be ruled by fear of failure. President Theodore Roosevelt had a way with words. Growing up as a spindly and … Continue reading
At times, we find ourselves caught up in the low-vibrations of negativity and defeatism. Draw on the strength within, around, and above. Nine words. As I read my editor’s comments and reread my entire manuscript, nine of my words jumped … Continue reading
Accepting mistakes does not mean we condone sloppy work. Acknowledge, take ownership of, and grow from your mistakes and you will definitely not be ordinary. Back in 2008, I selected five of my previously recorded songs, had them burned to … Continue reading