Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#118) You Never Know Who is in the Audience
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: self-esteem
Do you allow people into your head who would not invite into your home? Angelina Ahrendts’ (Senior VP @ Apple) letter to her daughters this week offers the following advice: …Stay in your lane…the path will illuminate itself so long … Continue reading
Enjoy three-minutes-and-fifty-one-seconds of my miscues. And consider how each miscue you make can strengthen you and maybe help someone else. Don’t be ruled by fear of failure. President Theodore Roosevelt had a way with words. Growing up as a spindly and … Continue reading