Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #465) Gratitude: A Reminder
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#216) Value-Driven Actions: What Guides Your Life?
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: self-reflection
My background has been my driver, my brake, my accelerator, and my protector. Gratitude is a potent force. It shows appreciation for the actions, words, and considerations of others. In a fast-paced-breaking-news-alert world, we might forget to pause and appreciate … Continue reading
Enjoy three-minutes-and-fifty-one-seconds of my miscues. And consider how each miscue you make can strengthen you and maybe help someone else. Don’t be ruled by fear of failure. President Theodore Roosevelt had a way with words. Growing up as a spindly and … Continue reading
At times, we find ourselves caught up in the low-vibrations of negativity and defeatism. Draw on the strength within, around, and above. Nine words. As I read my editor’s comments and reread my entire manuscript, nine of my words jumped … Continue reading