Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#310) Plussing + Amplification = Authentic Quality
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
- (Issue #481) No Parental Instruction Manual
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: self-reflection
My background has been my driver, my brake, my accelerator, and my protector. Gratitude is a potent force. It shows appreciation for the actions, words, and considerations of others. In a fast-paced-breaking-news-alert world, we might forget to pause and appreciate … Continue reading
Enjoy three-minutes-and-fifty-one-seconds of my miscues. And consider how each miscue you make can strengthen you and maybe help someone else. Don’t be ruled by fear of failure. President Theodore Roosevelt had a way with words. Growing up as a spindly and … Continue reading
At times, we find ourselves caught up in the low-vibrations of negativity and defeatism. Draw on the strength within, around, and above. Nine words. As I read my editor’s comments and reread my entire manuscript, nine of my words jumped … Continue reading