Search Blog Themes
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: listening
When what we do does not match who we are, we suffer. Pay attention to that which brings and sustains your life. The Physical. President Lyndon B. Johnson proclaimed February 1964 as the first American Heart Month. In part, his … Continue reading
May you create, share, and savor powerful moments in the coming year and beyond. -Happy New Year. Scroll down to view my Gratitude Video to you.- While sitting in an Austin hotel room at the end of May 2010, I … Continue reading
But we get distracted and believe we can wait to make the connection, lend the hand, or offer a shoulder. There will always be tomorrow . So, we postpone. Last week I learned of the death of a friend’s mother. … Continue reading