Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
- (#452) Cognitive Distortions
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: accountability
But we get distracted and believe we can wait to make the connection, lend the hand, or offer a shoulder. There will always be tomorrow . So, we postpone. Last week I learned of the death of a friend’s mother. … Continue reading
When you set your goals you said to yourself, “These matter to me.” As you review where you have been and where you want to go, ask yourself, “What matters now?” And then act on it. While we set goals … Continue reading
Keep It Simple and Short Do an internet search for “effective meetings” and you will find a few suggestions. About 185 million. Is there a “secret sauce” for an effective meeting? A few questions to consider as you plan your … Continue reading
If only we treated our fellow human beings (citizens of the world) with the same dignity as the CGC expects of its participants. This past week Roxie and I passed the “final exam” for the Canine Good Citizen certification (AKC). … Continue reading
If the “more-with-less crisis” is followed by another “more-with-less crisis” and yet another, simple arithmetic indicates with each “more” there is a lot “less.” And then that becomes the norm. Toward the end of my high school teaching career the … Continue reading