Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#62) Are You A Critical Thinker?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#415) Does the Disturbance Disturb You?
- (Issue #476) Red Team Analysis
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#84) Your Small Choices Create Your Larger Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: self-efficacy
They—like so many (all?) parents then and now—had to write their own parenting how-to guide. A half century later, I am grateful. Today (August 11, 2019) marks the 50th anniversary of my father’s death. He succumbed, at age 56, to … Continue reading
When you set your goals you said to yourself, “These matter to me.” As you review where you have been and where you want to go, ask yourself, “What matters now?” And then act on it. While we set goals … Continue reading
We limit our own growth and spiritual development. “I’ll be really happy if Negative Neil doesn’t come to the party.” I go to the party. Sure enough, Negative Neil attends. I grouse, complain, and shuffle off to a corner to … Continue reading
We can easily get caught up in the “noise” around us if we allow that to happen. The wrong things end up pushing the right things to the side. An upcoming speaking engagement reminds me of a truism when it … Continue reading
Create a space for transparency, authenticity, and accountability for yourself. During the life of this blog, we have examined often the power and purpose of goals. In addition to the “what” we have looked at the “how,” “when” and “why.” … Continue reading