Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Goals
These strategies can help students (and, after all, aren’t we all students?) stay the course, continue their journey, and enjoy growth and resilience. Last week, on a local TV morning show, I shared strategies to help college students adjust to … Continue reading
Create a space for transparency, authenticity, and accountability for yourself. During the life of this blog, we have examined often the power and purpose of goals. In addition to the “what” we have looked at the “how,” “when” and “why.” … Continue reading
Speaking and writing does not belong to some elite group of individuals. Have you considered publishing or speaking to broaden the powerful impact and reach you already have on those around you? It could be for a small local audience … Continue reading
Inspiration from a woman who did not let circumstance dictate her outcome. [Note to my readers: Today’s post marks the beginning of the eighth year of this weekly blog. Thank you for following, sharing, and commenting.] Stories. They surround us. … Continue reading
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
A reminder to appreciate. Attending the screening premier last week reminded me of life’s fragility. In a good way. Embracing the fragility recognizes that this part of the journey is limited. The embrace, for me, brings appreciation and respect. It, … Continue reading