Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: intentionality
How can we raise our awareness, question our assumptions, and create meaningful actions for improvement? One researcher found that 29% of American employees say they thrive in their jobs (or 71% do not thrive). A study out of the Stanford … Continue reading
All of us have experienced times when one or more of the slices, sectors, segments, or spaces of our lives no longer seem to serve us. All of us are multi-dimensional beings. One wellbeing model divides our lives into six dimensions. When … Continue reading
Regardless of your calling or situation, collaboration and communication are powerful forces. There is no need to be an island.* One aspect of teaching that I enjoyed was that each time I entered the room with my students, I could … Continue reading
What song lives in you? I had the opportunity to listen to Kai Kight speak this past week in Austin, Texas. He titled his thoughts “Composing Your World.” Using his violin and stories from his journey, he poignantly drove home … Continue reading
We need to pay more attention to the sources of our information and we now need to question whether the sources are real people. A note to my blog followers: This week’s post marks the sixth anniversary for this blog. Thank you … Continue reading