Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #41 An Archaic System? Evaluating Assumptions About Education
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#201) Collegial Collaborations: Building Connections With Adjunct Faculty
- (#446) What Serves As Your Fuel?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: kindness
It got me thinking about those missed moments when we think something isn’t “worth it.” I often post sunrise photos from my beach walk with Roxie (B.D.E.). Judging from the “likes” and comments, people enjoy “sharing” the morning scenery with … Continue reading
Simple acts of gratitude offered, received, and witnessed. Note to my readers: Today’s post marks the beginning of the 9th year of this weekly blog. Thank you for following, sharing, and commenting. I am grateful. Gratitude can manifest in any … Continue reading
Adults, are we listening? Three lessons from elementary school this week. (1) Mrs. Hullender teaches 1st grade at the Atlantic Beach Elementary School. Last Tuesday I had the opportunity to visit her classroom during a mini leadership conference. That’s right. … Continue reading