Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#386) The Paddle Out
- (#373) What Factors Affect Teaching Efficacy?
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: action
The sun will shine on the thousands of people who helped thousands of others survive the catastrophe. The storm saw strangers not acting as strangers. The loss and devastation due to Hurricane Harvey defies words. The images bring us some … Continue reading
Those striving for and maintaining excellence constantly want to know more—get to the next level. Early in her book Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth referenced a 1980s sociological study titled “The Mundanity of Excellence.” Intrigued by … Continue reading
“It has been a saga, but I am determined to be successful, and continue to learn from each chapter,” she said. “Thank heaven they come one at a time.” In addition to my time on stage or facilitating smaller workshops, … Continue reading
Treat yourself with respect on the way to your goals. Just about one year ago, I wrote a blog post titled “Motivation: What Gets You Going—And Keeps You Going?” and I encouraged the readers to identify a motivational best practice … Continue reading