Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: action
Those striving for and maintaining excellence constantly want to know more—get to the next level. Early in her book Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth referenced a 1980s sociological study titled “The Mundanity of Excellence.” Intrigued by … Continue reading
“It has been a saga, but I am determined to be successful, and continue to learn from each chapter,” she said. “Thank heaven they come one at a time.” In addition to my time on stage or facilitating smaller workshops, … Continue reading
Treat yourself with respect on the way to your goals. Just about one year ago, I wrote a blog post titled “Motivation: What Gets You Going—And Keeps You Going?” and I encouraged the readers to identify a motivational best practice … Continue reading
A relationship with Ida Ownly has no future other than one of contrition, remorse, disappointment, and heartbreak. You know Ida Ownly, don’t you? I’m sure you (like me) have spent some time with her. And when we do it generally … Continue reading