Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#90) Using Learning Preferences to Make Connections
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- #20 Don’t Let Anyone Take Your Passion
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#313) Information Literacy 2.0: WHO Is The WHO Of Your Information?
- (#404) Risk, Empty Spaces, and Self: Lessons from the Stage
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: action
Adults, are we listening? Three lessons from elementary school this week. (1) Mrs. Hullender teaches 1st grade at the Atlantic Beach Elementary School. Last Tuesday I had the opportunity to visit her classroom during a mini leadership conference. That’s right. … Continue reading
The sun will shine on the thousands of people who helped thousands of others survive the catastrophe. The storm saw strangers not acting as strangers. The loss and devastation due to Hurricane Harvey defies words. The images bring us some … Continue reading
Those striving for and maintaining excellence constantly want to know more—get to the next level. Early in her book Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth referenced a 1980s sociological study titled “The Mundanity of Excellence.” Intrigued by … Continue reading
“It has been a saga, but I am determined to be successful, and continue to learn from each chapter,” she said. “Thank heaven they come one at a time.” In addition to my time on stage or facilitating smaller workshops, … Continue reading