Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#268) P.R.I.D.E for Student (Life) Success
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (#415) Does the Disturbance Disturb You?
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: Being REMARKABLE
When communities build walls to separate their people (due to a poverty of understanding or compassion), the lack can seem insurmountable. “The world tends to define poverty and riches simply in terms of economics. But poverty has many faces—weakness, dependence, … Continue reading
You make your partner look good. The scene is never about you…. When we learn we either acquire new skills and knowledge or modify old structures of knowing and doing. It helps us adapt, change, survive, grow, and thrive. The … Continue reading
I kept hearing about the connections between congregants and neighborhood, congregants and congregants, as well as congregants and their own souls. Consider this. It’s 1993. You are an exuberant minister with a young and growing family. You walk into a … Continue reading