Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
December 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (Issue #631) Impatience: Virtuous or Narcissistic?
- (#300) Is Grit A Crutch? An Excuse? A Strategy? A Game Changer?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#406) Purpose and Authenticity
- The Seven Core Values
- (#317) Finding Your Passion Is Just The Beginning
- (Issue #611) Who You Hang With Makes A Difference
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: presentation skills
I know that when I put the audience first, I succeeded. This past week, a community committee on which I serve asked me to share ideas about presentation skills. Specifically, strategies to help speakers connect with an audience. We’ve all … Continue reading
Regardless of the topic, demonstrations can drive home a point that may be lost in a lecture or in a reading. My decades of teaching, speaking, and facilitating have reinforced that people need to connect with the speaker and the … Continue reading