Search Blog Themes
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #4 When is being selfish not being selfish?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: relevance
No matter how far-sighted leaders may be on an issue, if they cannot connect to the emotional responses of their constituents, relevance is missed and opportunity squandered. This past week I attended and spoke at our city commission meeting. The … Continue reading
As you live your life Please take my cue To thine own self be true In a TEDx talk, psychologist Maria Sirois states, “When we are authentic all of the parts get to exist.” All of our parts get to exist. Often, … Continue reading
“The trap we fall into is trying to tell people how life-changing our widget is. If it changes their lives, we won’t have to tell them.” –Bernadette Jiwa Prior to working with any audience, I invest a number of hours … Continue reading