Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#433) Verifying Truth
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#424) Connections
- (#143) It’s Not Rocket Science!
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#251) Transformational Leadership
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: relevance
As you live your life Please take my cue To thine own self be true In a TEDx talk, psychologist Maria Sirois states, “When we are authentic all of the parts get to exist.” All of our parts get to exist. Often, … Continue reading
“The trap we fall into is trying to tell people how life-changing our widget is. If it changes their lives, we won’t have to tell them.” –Bernadette Jiwa Prior to working with any audience, I invest a number of hours … Continue reading