Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (Issue #594) The Sunrise is the Experience
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: relevance
No matter how far-sighted leaders may be on an issue, if they cannot connect to the emotional responses of their constituents, relevance is missed and opportunity squandered. This past week I attended and spoke at our city commission meeting. The … Continue reading
As you live your life Please take my cue To thine own self be true In a TEDx talk, psychologist Maria Sirois states, “When we are authentic all of the parts get to exist.” All of our parts get to exist. Often, … Continue reading
“The trap we fall into is trying to tell people how life-changing our widget is. If it changes their lives, we won’t have to tell them.” –Bernadette Jiwa Prior to working with any audience, I invest a number of hours … Continue reading