Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: social ties
Everyone has a story and our job is to listen. A few decades years after the Civil War, Clara White, a former slave, saw a need and took action in her Jacksonville, Florida neighborhood. Some of her neighbors did not … Continue reading →
The food might have brought us together; the bonding kept us coming back. The word hygge or coziness comes to us from the Danes and it describes the feeling associated with “good drinks, good friends, and conversation” says Dan Buettner. … Continue reading →