Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#451) The Conversation Starter
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: social ties
Everyone has a story and our job is to listen. A few decades years after the Civil War, Clara White, a former slave, saw a need and took action in her Jacksonville, Florida neighborhood. Some of her neighbors did not … Continue reading →
The food might have brought us together; the bonding kept us coming back. The word hygge or coziness comes to us from the Danes and it describes the feeling associated with “good drinks, good friends, and conversation” says Dan Buettner. … Continue reading →