Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#91) Success Strategies for the Classroom—and the Business World
- (#418) Helping A Village Find Its Voice
- (#433) Verifying Truth
- (#143) It’s Not Rocket Science!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: family
“Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” – Erma Bombeck – Random thoughts about the power of connections. On those times when we take chances, when we risk stepping outside of … Continue reading →
The food might have brought us together; the bonding kept us coming back. The word hygge or coziness comes to us from the Danes and it describes the feeling associated with “good drinks, good friends, and conversation” says Dan Buettner. … Continue reading →