Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#69) Dreams--Revisited
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (Issue #539) They Share. We Share.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: family
“Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” – Erma Bombeck – Random thoughts about the power of connections. On those times when we take chances, when we risk stepping outside of … Continue reading →
The food might have brought us together; the bonding kept us coming back. The word hygge or coziness comes to us from the Danes and it describes the feeling associated with “good drinks, good friends, and conversation” says Dan Buettner. … Continue reading →