Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (#348) Repair The Bucket. Fill The Bucket.
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#446) What Serves As Your Fuel?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#180) Access and Power of Technology: Carpe Diem!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: social ties
(#414) Come Together: Food, Friends, and Family
Posted on April 29, 2018 by stevepiscitelli
The food might have brought us together; the bonding kept us coming back. The word hygge or coziness comes to us from the Danes and it describes the feeling associated with “good drinks, good friends, and conversation” says Dan Buettner. … Continue reading →
Posted in authenticity, collaboration, collegiality, Communication, Community, community development, conversation, core values, family, Friendship, social ties | Tagged collaboration, community, family, friends, resilience, social ties | 2 Comments