Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
- (#452) Cognitive Distortions
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: core values
This week’s blog post draws on the third core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019): Discover and use RESOURCES to increase chances for progress, growth, learning, and connections. “Knowledge is power.” But if acquired knowledge is … Continue reading
There are some things that really matter, like a shared vision. If the singer wants to be a star, the guitarist wants to play a different style and the bassist and drummer are in it to smoke weed and jam… … Continue reading
When you set your goals you said to yourself, “These matter to me.” As you review where you have been and where you want to go, ask yourself, “What matters now?” And then act on it. While we set goals … Continue reading
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading