Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#131) One Penny at a Time
- (#290) Life Fitness and Mental Discipline
- #48 Remembering Dezmond Waters
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: acceptance
If only we treated our fellow human beings (citizens of the world) with the same dignity as the CGC expects of its participants. This past week Roxie and I passed the “final exam” for the Canine Good Citizen certification (AKC). … Continue reading
Incompetent and fear-based managers rely on rigid scripts. Sam Wasson’s Improv Nation: How We Made a Great American Art provides lessons for transformational leadership. As early Improv players experimented and developed the art form, they learned the power of two … Continue reading
“This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.”—Teddy Roosevelt Two stories. One lesson. This past week, Laurie (my bride) … Continue reading