Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#62) Are You A Critical Thinker?
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#415) Does the Disturbance Disturb You?
- (Issue #476) Red Team Analysis
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#84) Your Small Choices Create Your Larger Life
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: acceptance
Are you adding to clarity or compounding the noise? How do you know? “The trouble with a great many of us is we know so many things that ain’t so.” -Josh Billings “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets … Continue reading
How do we get the two groups to the table to capitalize on the 10% they agree on—to start a conversation and maybe educate one another to each resistance bubble’s beliefs and core values? Is this a worthy goal—and, is … Continue reading
Listen and respect one another. Find your voice. Use your voice. Pursue your rainbows. We have heard that the village raises up a child. What do we do, however, if the village has inadequate infrastructure, health disparities, high crime and poverty, … Continue reading