Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: bias
Are you adding to clarity or compounding the noise? How do you know? “The trouble with a great many of us is we know so many things that ain’t so.” -Josh Billings “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets … Continue reading
NOTE to my followers. This will be my last post for 2018. Next week in this space you will find my annual end-of-year retrospective. Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing my posts. I appreciate you. May you end … Continue reading