Search Blog Themes
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #562) Sacrificing Self For Space?
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#219) The First Day of Class: People Before Paper!
- (#201) Collegial Collaborations: Building Connections With Adjunct Faculty
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (Issue #559) Who Me? Write A Book?
- (Issue #558) Curiosity As A Literacy Skill
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: truth
You won’t find a step that says evaluate a source based on what “my group believes” or “who tweeted the most” or “how much I dislike a source.” 2012: Maybe it is the heat of the political campaign season. The … Continue reading
Perhaps we live in a time when the question to ponder becomes, “If a fact is offered and it is not ‘liked,’ is it a fact?” Have we morphed into a post-fact world, as one source states, “in which virtually … Continue reading
We need to pay more attention to the sources of our information and we now need to question whether the sources are real people. A note to my blog followers: This week’s post marks the sixth anniversary for this blog. Thank you … Continue reading