Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#54) College Completion: Asking the Right Questions
- (#164) Nurturing the Optimal Experience for Students and Employees
- (#215) Consistent Talk or Consistent Action?
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#409) More with Less or Less with More?
- (#456) Rainbows
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: question skills
(Issue #585) Sharing Wisdom Across The Ages
“Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.”~attributed to Immanuel Kant~ Last week I left you with a question, “Do you think a twenty-something and a seventy-something share life lessons, questions, and advice?” I sent an email to friends and … Continue reading
Posted in Life lessons, question skills, resilience 1 Comment
(#305) Listen. Question. Grow.
“We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” -Epictetus- “Question everything.” -Einstein- Three things conspired to inspire this week’s blog. This past week I traveled to Gainesville, Florida to record … Continue reading
Posted in listening, question skills, Reflective practice, soft skills Tagged listen, observation, question, truth 2 Comments