Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #549) Aunt Philomena
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#359) Collisions and Serendipity
- (#411) Perhaps, A Human Good Citizenship Test?
- (#416) A Safe Place to Land
- Roxie's Book
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- (Issue #521) Sunrise, Clouds, and the News
- (Issue #542) Who I AM. Who I Was.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: ethics
Discourse. Dialogue. Debate. Diminished? In an interview with Bill Moyers, writer and political analyst Sam Tanenhaus addressed the challenge with current-day discourse or dialogue or debate. The people around the table “have many mouths but they don’t have many ears… … Continue reading
Charles, thank you for being there for so many of us. Thank you for reminding us of the importance of humility, hard work, personal fortitude, paying attention, listening, and mostly, being human. You made me a better version of myself. … Continue reading