Search Blog Themes
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#142) One More Word to Censor?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: consideration
Narrow the focus and help yourself understand what does or does not serve and nourish your soul. I have a quick four question survey I ask audiences to complete for me. It asks them to consider what we did during … Continue reading
Charles, thank you for being there for so many of us. Thank you for reminding us of the importance of humility, hard work, personal fortitude, paying attention, listening, and mostly, being human. You made me a better version of myself. … Continue reading