Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#356) Are You Listening Or Adding To The Noise?
- (#452) Cognitive Distortions
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: gratitude
Shortcuts shortchange the long run. It has been more than three decades since I have been able to share a Mother’s Day with my mom. Like all moms, she never had an “owner’s manual” when it came to raising a … Continue reading
May you create, share, and savor powerful moments in the coming year and beyond. [Watch this week’s recommended video toward the end of this post!] While sitting in an Austin hotel room at the end of May 2010, I wrote … Continue reading
We allow ourselves to get overwhelmed by the “stuff” of life. We end up taking a lot for granted. We may even have GDD. Gratitude Deficit Disorder. This past week I’ve been devouring gratitude. Actually, devouring three works by … Continue reading
Simple acts of gratitude offered, received, and witnessed. Note to my readers: Today’s post marks the beginning of the 9th year of this weekly blog. Thank you for following, sharing, and commenting. I am grateful. Gratitude can manifest in any … Continue reading
Charles, thank you for being there for so many of us. Thank you for reminding us of the importance of humility, hard work, personal fortitude, paying attention, listening, and mostly, being human. You made me a better version of myself. … Continue reading