Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#354) What Can You Really Control?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: life lessons
If we focus on the possible negative, we get sucked into it. Lessons. Everywhere, lessons present themselves. And they remind us that we are always students. Lifelong learners. If we pay attention. My latest education has come over the past … Continue reading
A culmination of all those choices. Some small. Some large. All help create the person you are becoming. Would you, if you could, go back in time and change the choices that you made? I know. A wide open question … Continue reading
The little child had returned to remind and reassure me to believe in my abilities and myself. A few months ago, I sat on a balcony three stories above the Gulf of Mexico in Key Largo, Florida. The pre-sunrise morning … Continue reading
Why let someone else interrupt my thought process and mindset with what they see as something I “need” to know “right now” from the “world out there”? Every cardio machine in our local gym has the ubiquitous television monitor attached … Continue reading
Yesterday, our Buddy arrived at the end of his nearly 15-year journey and crossed over the rainbow bridge. To say there is a hole in our hearts at the moment is a gross understatement. But, we have to remember that Buddy … Continue reading
May your 2015 goals lead to your actions and your actions lead to your dreams. In May of 2010 I made the decision to begin my first blog. I had 3 goals: Experience a new (for me) aspect of social media … Continue reading