Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #465) Gratitude: A Reminder
- (Issue #464) Food. Family. Farewell.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#216) Value-Driven Actions: What Guides Your Life?
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: feedback
If something, however, seems to be missing it might be time to pause, hit the reset button, and ask why you do what you do? When my father-in-law, in the late 1980s, approached the end of a long career as … Continue reading →
Feedback is powerful. Evaluated feedback carries more weight. Not all feedback is created equally. Back in August of 2013 I posted a photo of myself on my social media sites. I loved the look, the playfulness, the setting, and the … Continue reading →