Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#121) Living with Purpose: Are You Betraying Yourself?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- (#422) Ask. Listen. Act.
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: legacy
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
“Life is not about me, it’s about others.” -Frances Bartlett Kinne- It is 1917 and Oregon beats Pennsylvania (14-0) in the Rose Bowl. German U-boats stalk international waters. The US Supreme Court upholds the 8-hour workday for railroad workers. The … Continue reading
Each of us creates a story –our story. Our thoughts become our words which influence our actions. The sum of our actions creates our destiny—our legacy. The September 23, 2013 issue of Sports Illustrated carried a cover story on Mariano … Continue reading