Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#310) Plussing + Amplification = Authentic Quality
- (#95) Test-Prep: Connecting Classroom Success to Career Success and Life Success
- (Issue #481) No Parental Instruction Manual
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: sharing
You make your partner look good. The scene is never about you…. When we learn we either acquire new skills and knowledge or modify old structures of knowing and doing. It helps us adapt, change, survive, grow, and thrive. The … Continue reading
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
Well-constructed and delivered staff training/development programs represent a “value-added” investment in an organization. The evolution of a team or organization depends on continuous growth. Forward looking leaders understand the importance of continuous professional development opportunities for their followers. PD should not … Continue reading