Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: generativity
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
“Silent gratitude is not much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein – Saying “thank you.” Giving a cheerful “good morning!” Expressing appreciation. Providing a hug, emotionally if not physically. Each of these requires a tiny investment of energy. The result … Continue reading
We can end up doing things that look good, feel good, or make a splash while ignoring the support system behind each of those choices. My trainer, Charles, recently introduced me to a new (for me) exercise in the gym. … Continue reading
Yesterday, our Buddy arrived at the end of his nearly 15-year journey and crossed over the rainbow bridge. To say there is a hole in our hearts at the moment is a gross understatement. But, we have to remember that Buddy … Continue reading
What we do in these situations defines our characters and our destiny. Courage. How do you define it? How do you exhibit it in your daily life? Probably the best way I ever heard it defined did not see it … Continue reading
I remain focused on surrounding myself with knowledgeable and skillful people who will have my back—and kick me in the butt when needed. Who do you have on your Board? Corporations have Boards of Directors. Institutions of higher learning have Boards … Continue reading