Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #626) Control What Happens After What Happens
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- The Seven Core Values
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: evaluative thought
Considered evaluation can alter, broaden, and strengthen our belief system. My wife and I recently heard several teens deliver a Sunday message at their church. Their individual messages struck common chords about compassion, acceptance, and communal growth. One of the … Continue reading