Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#258) The Power of Guy Fieri: Five Life Lessons
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: graciousness
(#383) Creating Direction
While simple dichotomies may be deceptively simplistic, they can provide a starting point for conversation and movement. Each day we have the opportunity to provide light or darkness. We provide direction or obfuscation. With every decision and interaction, we can … Continue reading
Posted in Appropriate Behavior, assumptions, authenticity, awareness, Being REMARKABLE, change, Community, community development, dignity, fortitude, Friendship, generativity, Gratitude, Life lessons, listening, Personal Wellbeing, potential, practicality, respect Tagged authenticity, brotherhood, choice, community, compassion, creation, enlightenment, graciousness, hubris, humility, resilience, risk, tolerance, unity, zest 6 Comments