Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#174) We Are All Related
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: accomplishment
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
So, what single project or task do you consider to be your most significant career accomplishment? I read a thought-provoking article this past week about interview questions. It focused on THE one question to ask job candidates: What single project … Continue reading