Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #626) Control What Happens After What Happens
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- Roxie's Book
- (Issue #597) Whackin’ Your Thinkin’
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: accomplishment
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
So, what single project or task do you consider to be your most significant career accomplishment? I read a thought-provoking article this past week about interview questions. It focused on THE one question to ask job candidates: What single project … Continue reading