Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#404) Risk, Empty Spaces, and Self: Lessons from the Stage
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#62) Are You A Critical Thinker?
- (#274) Igniting Passion: Seven Superlative Student Stars
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: accomplishment
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
So, what single project or task do you consider to be your most significant career accomplishment? I read a thought-provoking article this past week about interview questions. It focused on THE one question to ask job candidates: What single project … Continue reading