Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- Community Bright Spots! Outdoor Murals
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- Community Bright Spots! Beaches Habitat Housing
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: sharing
Whatever you build, destroy, hand down, create, or undo will be your legacy. Legacy: Something handed down from one generation to the next; from one person or group to another. Whether for good or ill someone or some entity passed … Continue reading
Well-constructed and delivered staff training/development programs represent a “value-added” investment in an organization. The evolution of a team or organization depends on continuous growth. Forward looking leaders understand the importance of continuous professional development opportunities for their followers. PD should not … Continue reading