Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#417) Gratitude
- (#416) A Safe Place to Land
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (#217) What We Think We Become
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: self-care
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading
Your agenda is important. Your issues, trials, tribulations, strife, successes, collaborations, family, friends, and resilience mean something to you and to others. Last week I saw a Tweet that read, “Please don’t bring your agenda today. Bring your love, prayers, … Continue reading
Rather than waiting for (or blaming) “them” to do something, get creative and start a resiliency movement yourself. During my undergraduate years at Jacksonville University, I spent a fair number of hours in the campus library. On the second floor … Continue reading