Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
- (Issue #528) Writer’s Block? Probably Not.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#259) Is “Hope” a Meaningless Sentiment?
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: self-care
Acknowledge the past. Anticipate the future. And do not forget to appreciate the present. As I enjoyed a Bahamian sunrise last week—disconnected from all but the waves and wind rushing by the ship’s balcony—three words came to mind. Acknowledge. Anticipate. … Continue reading
Your agenda is important. Your issues, trials, tribulations, strife, successes, collaborations, family, friends, and resilience mean something to you and to others. Last week I saw a Tweet that read, “Please don’t bring your agenda today. Bring your love, prayers, … Continue reading
Rather than waiting for (or blaming) “them” to do something, get creative and start a resiliency movement yourself. During my undergraduate years at Jacksonville University, I spent a fair number of hours in the campus library. On the second floor … Continue reading