Join 1,309 other followers
Search Blog Themes
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#221) The 3Rs: Rapport, Rigor, and Responsibility
- The Seven Core Values
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #585) Sharing Wisdom Across The Ages
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: Being selfish
This week’s blog post draws on the seventh, and final, core value from Community as a Safe Place to Land (2019). Resilience: The ability to connect adaptability, recovery, growth, and discovery. The Seven Core Values for Purpose and Growth provide … Continue reading
Your agenda is important. Your issues, trials, tribulations, strife, successes, collaborations, family, friends, and resilience mean something to you and to others. Last week I saw a Tweet that read, “Please don’t bring your agenda today. Bring your love, prayers, … Continue reading
What song lives in you? I had the opportunity to listen to Kai Kight speak this past week in Austin, Texas. He titled his thoughts “Composing Your World.” Using his violin and stories from his journey, he poignantly drove home … Continue reading