Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#174) We Are All Related
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#369) About Kayaks And Perspective
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2018. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: decision making
They not only lack the ability to see superior talent and skills in others, they possess a blatant inability to recognize their own ineptitude and shortcomings. You know the type. Perhaps you work with one, or two, or more. You … Continue reading
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
Perhaps understanding and accepting the uncertainty will allow you to see additional choices and paths to success. Last week seven words focused my attention. Are you afraid to ad-lib your life? Do you have to script each moment as you … Continue reading
We all are in the change management business. Did you know that about 500,000 jobs exist in the “change management” field? Titles like, “Culture Change Manager…Change Management Analyst…Change Management Lead…Change Management Specialist….” Who knew? As I prepare for two corporate … Continue reading