Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#138) Do You Need To Catch Up With Yourself?
- (#228) Motivation: What Gets You Going—and Keeps You Going?
- (#373) What Factors Affect Teaching Efficacy?
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: decision making
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
Perhaps understanding and accepting the uncertainty will allow you to see additional choices and paths to success. Last week seven words focused my attention. Are you afraid to ad-lib your life? Do you have to script each moment as you … Continue reading
We all are in the change management business. Did you know that about 500,000 jobs exist in the “change management” field? Titles like, “Culture Change Manager…Change Management Analyst…Change Management Lead…Change Management Specialist….” Who knew? As I prepare for two corporate … Continue reading
I have witnessed people play a disappointing game of “drop and leave” with their goals and dreams. Have you ever looked at your desk and wondered, “How in the world did it get in this condition?” What with books, papers, … Continue reading