Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #509) Listen To Your Heart: Physically and Emotionally
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (Issue #502) Will You Dance Your Dance?
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#440) What Matters Now?
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: decision making
Once we choose who we want to be, people grow “to the way in which they have been exercised.” – William James – One of my yoga practices this past week, inspired this blog. As the instructor coached us into … Continue reading
It may be too late. Perhaps you have witnessed it. People in a leadership position who fail to communicate clearly and effectively. An organization experiences gut-wrenching turnover, service decline, loss of client base, and eroding collegiality. The people charged with … Continue reading
They not only lack the ability to see superior talent and skills in others, they possess a blatant inability to recognize their own ineptitude and shortcomings. You know the type. Perhaps you work with one, or two, or more. You … Continue reading
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading