Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#84) Your Small Choices Create Your Larger Life
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (#430) Reality? Question the Buddha
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: bureaucracy
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
If you can’t or won’t help, just step aside for someone who will do a competent and humane job. When something goes wrong in a big organization, the easy thing to do is blame it on the bureaucracy. Blame the … Continue reading