Search Blog Themes
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #4 When is being selfish not being selfish?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: institutional culture
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
Rather than waiting for (or blaming) “them” to do something, get creative and start a resiliency movement yourself. During my undergraduate years at Jacksonville University, I spent a fair number of hours in the campus library. On the second floor … Continue reading
Maybe I can help start a small movement for change in the big box. Until March of this year, I belonged to a small, unobtrusive, not fancy, neighborhood beach gym. For eighteen years. Like Cheers, everyone knew your name. A … Continue reading
Those who don’t understand the importance of relationship building to affect culture change are not leading but simply taking a meandering walk. At the end of this month I’ll address an audience in Austin, Texas on strategies to motivate people … Continue reading