Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #529) Time to Revisit Our Big BUTs
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#65) Lessons from Buddy (My Dog)
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #528) Writer’s Block? Probably Not.
- #16 How Big Is Your BUT?
- #28 Ustabees, Liketodos, and Willtodos
- (#107) If You Don’t Want a Target on Your BUTT, Put a Target on Your BUT!
- (#126) Have You Looked at Your BUT Lately?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Category Archives: transformational leadership
Has your bureaucracy morphed into a soul-sucking and resilience-retarding beast? Bureaucracy catches a lot of heat. “The Bureaucracy.” When something goes wrong….blame it on “The Bureaucracy.” Of course, “The Bureaucracy” provides the structure. The people (the bureaucrats) make it move … Continue reading
We all are in the change management business. Did you know that about 500,000 jobs exist in the “change management” field? Titles like, “Culture Change Manager…Change Management Analyst…Change Management Lead…Change Management Specialist….” Who knew? As I prepare for two corporate … Continue reading
What can you do this week to plus a situation and amplify someone’s position? Seasoned Improv players understand and regularly use the “Yes, And” strategy. “Yes, And” moves a scene and its players along. “Yes, But” is a scene killer. … Continue reading
The leadership concepts and exhortations below can be summed up in a word, RESPECT. Respect for your abilities, respect for your followers, respect for your team, respect for the mission, respect for humor, and respect for relationship building. My inspiration … Continue reading