Search Blog Themes
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #584) Wisdom of the Ages
- Community Bright Spots! Sea Turtles
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: soul
“Life seems to go on without effort when I am filled with music.” ~George Eliot~ How about a break from the written word? For today’s post you will find a few videos I shot over the years. Each one brings … Continue reading
Maybe I can help start a small movement for change in the big box. Until March of this year, I belonged to a small, unobtrusive, not fancy, neighborhood beach gym. For eighteen years. Like Cheers, everyone knew your name. A … Continue reading