Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#182) Making Ends Meet on $27,500 per Month
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- (#378) If Something Happens and No One Sees It, Does Anything Happen?
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Connection-Disconnection
“Silent gratitude is not much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein – Saying “thank you.” Giving a cheerful “good morning!” Expressing appreciation. Providing a hug, emotionally if not physically. Each of these requires a tiny investment of energy. The result … Continue reading
Regardless of your calling or situation, collaboration and communication are powerful forces. There is no need to be an island.* One aspect of teaching that I enjoyed was that each time I entered the room with my students, I could … Continue reading
Thin places represent those spaces that help construct (or maybe deconstruct) meaning in life. Before recording any of my podcast episodes, I take time to help the guest and myself discover the direction we would like to see our conversation … Continue reading