Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#101) Ayekoo!
- (#307) Thank You For Paying Attention To Me
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#174) We Are All Related
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Category Archives: Connection-Disconnection
“Silent gratitude is not much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein – Saying “thank you.” Giving a cheerful “good morning!” Expressing appreciation. Providing a hug, emotionally if not physically. Each of these requires a tiny investment of energy. The result … Continue reading
Regardless of your calling or situation, collaboration and communication are powerful forces. There is no need to be an island.* One aspect of teaching that I enjoyed was that each time I entered the room with my students, I could … Continue reading
Thin places represent those spaces that help construct (or maybe deconstruct) meaning in life. Before recording any of my podcast episodes, I take time to help the guest and myself discover the direction we would like to see our conversation … Continue reading