Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#88) Information Literacy: Not All Information is Created Equally
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#394) Resilience: Supporting, Flourishing, Growing
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#354) What Can You Really Control?
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2017. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli.
Tag Archives: inclusion
When dialogues devolve into collective monologues do we miss out on our shared identity? We hear, see, experience, and read about divisiveness. Common ground seems difficult to reach with the shouting voices, pointing fingers, and mean-spirited attacks. Fear, disgust, and/or … Continue reading →